INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
DATA ON TRACKING AND COOKIES
COOKIE EXAMPLES WE USE:
- Session cookies- Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies- Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Security Cookies- Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
Ceegees uses the information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and keep the Service running.
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive parts of our Service if you so want.
- To provide customer care and support
- To give analysis or valuable information in order to enhance the Service
- To keep track of how the Service is being used
- Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical difficulties
- Transfer Of Data
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ceegees
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES
Third-party organizations and persons ("Service Providers") may be employed to enable our Service, deliver the Service on our behalf, conduct Service-related tasks, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is utilized. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to carry out these duties on our behalf and are not permitted to disclose or use it for any other reason.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service may contain connections to websites that we do not control. When you click on a third-party link, you will be sent to the third- party's website. We strongly recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of any website you visit. We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, any third-party website or services' content, privacy policies, or practices.
Our Service is not intended for anybody under the age of 18. ("Children"). We do not collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your children have given us with Personal Data. If we discover that we collected Personal Data from children without parental agreement, we take measures to erase that information from our servers.
If you have any queries regarding our Privacy Statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org